Maths Recovery assessment consists of a series of interview-based assessments schedules. They are administered to individuals and are routinely videotaped.
Maths Recovery assessments
- facility with number words and number word sequences both forward and backward;
- ability to identify, recognize and sequence numerals,
- knowledge of hundreds, tens and ones structure of the numeration system,
- sophistication and range of strategies other than counting-by-ones to solve addition and subtraction tasks, and
- early multiplication and division.